NEW SINGLE FROM TENILLE!
New single from
2013 CCMA Awards Nominee
From her album
“Halfway to Somewhere is all about seeing the brighter side! Instead of worrying why it isn’t all the way, it’s about finding joy in the journey and realizing that the best part can be in the process and the exciting possibility of an unknown destination. I love this song’s carefree energy of taking in every moment and being grateful for it. For me personally in my life right now, I truly feel like the road is where my heart belongs, connecting with music and people on an unforgettable adventure. I had such a fun time writing this with my cowriter’s Ron Robinson and RyLee Madison and I hope it finds people with the urge to turn it up and sing along, wherever they are going!” - TENILLE
- Nominated for 2013 CCMA Award “Interactive Artist of the Year”!
- Tenille reached over 15,000 students & faculty and recognized 120 leaders (whose actions made a difference) in 13 weeks on the self-headlining “Play it Forward” Tour.
- Tenille honoured with the title of ambassador for The Tim Horton Children’s Foundation.
- Tim Horton Children’s Foundation chose Tenille’s “Dare To Be” to support with a video (coming late Summer 2013).
- “Dear Heart” music video on The Family Channel & YTV.
- ‘LIGHT’ reached #3 on the top albums chart week of release on iTunes charts.
- Tenille’s annual concert fundraiser “Big Hearts For Big Kids” breaks record raising over $165,000 for the Grande Prairie Youth Emergency Shelter Society for a total of over $350,000 raised in 4 years!
- Recipient of both the Queen’s Gold & Diamond Jubilee Medals.
- 2012 Alberta’s Country Music Associations “Female Artist of the Year” (2nd year) & “Fan’s Choice” Award recipient (Presented in January 2013).
- Recently performed Saturday main stage at 2013 Big Valley Jamboree.