Chris Buck is a singer, songwriter for the Vancouver-based Chris Buck Band. His club country roots sound has made them the brightest new stars on the Canadian country music scene.
Chris Buck Band’s official eight-song self-titled debut release coming out April 21st, 2017 on Royalty Records, has already made a significant mark on the Canadian country charts, with the release of three singles, the foot tappin’ Leave Your Light On, the dance sensation Giddy Up, and the backwoods anthem Sun Sets Down, which have all earned top 40 radio success and industry accolades at home, in Nashville and internationally.
Chris Buck Band’s team has decided to lead this next single with a game changer for the band, known for their upbeat country hits. With the introduction of a softer side and showcasing the vocal talents of Chris Buck, the band’s 4th single, titled “That’s When You Know” will feature 2014 CCMA Female Artist of the Year, Kira Isabella.
The single will be released as a part of the band’s album pre-order, available on digital service providers as of April 14th, 2017 and the single will be released to radio on April 20th, 2017, in conjunction with the official album release on April 21st, 2017.
THU 20 APRIL – Centennial Hall – London, ON
FRI 21 APRIL – TD Place Arena – Ottawa, ON
SAT 22 APRIL – Rogers K-Rock Centre – Kingston, ON
WED 26 APRIL – Peterborough Memorial Centre – Peterborough, ON
THU 27 APRIL – Danforth Music Hall – Toronto, ON, Canada
FRI 28 APRIL – Meridian Centre – Saint Catharines, ON, Canada
The Chris Buck Band will cross the country with live tour dates this summer from theFido World Ski and Snowboard Festival in Whistler BC, Country at the Creek in Saskatchewan, Boot Hill Jamboree in Bothwell ON and to Manitoulin Country Fest in Little Current, ON. Including support spots with Brett Kissel and Tim Hicks this summer and amazing appearances in Calgary, Saskatoon and Toronto yet to be announced and more dates being added.
New single from
“STARTS WITH YOU”
- Canadian Country Music Association’s 2012 Slaight Music Humanitarian Award Recipient (previous recipients Gord Bamford and Johnny Reid)
- Alberta’s Country Music Awards – First Country Female Artist of the Year
- Presented with Aaron Lines at the CCMA’s The Jim Cuddy Band and The Heartbroken Performance in 2011 on the CBC Televised Award Show
- CCMA Songwriter’s Café Performance in Hamilton and coming up in Saskatoon
- Opening Act Performances for Terri Clark, Easton Corbin, and Randy Travis
- Big Valley Jamboree Axe Songwriter’s Workshop Performance
- Calgary Stampede Chinook Breakfast Performance 2012
- Manitoulin Country Fest Mainstage Entertainment and Songwriter’s Circle
- Performance with Jason McCoy and Jamie Warren
- Live Televised Performances on CTV’s Canada AM and Breakfast Television
- Featured Performer in John Landry’s Ontario Christmas Tour
- Top 50 Finalist in youth category for International Songwriter’s Competition
- Raised over $194,000 for the Grande Prairie Youth Emergency Shelter Society as the creator for the annual concert fundraiser Big Hearts For Big Kids
- Music Video “Pictures on a Crooked Wall” added to rotation on CMT
A gifted singer and songwriter with a huge charitable heart, 18-year-old Tenille has become an unstoppable force in Canadian country music. The Canadian Country Music Association has recently announced that she will be honored with the Slaight Music Humanitarian Award this year.
In 2011, she was awarded Alberta’s Female Artist of the Year and also nominated at the Canadian Country Music Awards as the youngest ever Female Artist of the Year. Tenille’s proudest achievement to date, however, has been founding, organizing, and hosting Big Hearts for Big Kids, a fundraiser that has raised more than $194,000 in the past three years for Grande Prairie’s Youth Emergency Shelter Society- the Sunrise House.
Tenille has also contributed to fundraising efforts for Slave Lake, Haiti, Canadian Cancer Relays, The Wounded Warriors Foundation, and she will be spending part of her summer with the Tim Horton Children’s Foundation, sharing her joy of music with the kids at the Kananaskis camp. With her new radio single “Starts With You” currently released and an exciting schedule of upcoming events, Tenille has found time to finish her graduating year of high school and is currently working with Nashville producer Fred Mollin on her sophomore album, to be released in early 2013.
Tenille – Starts With You – Lyric Video