Produced by: Hey Romeo & Brad Crisler
Hey Romeo releases their new album I Got This on September 9th, which includes the first single “Won’t Be Over You”. Hey Romeo have delivered a record that, as lead vocalist Stacie Roper sings on the title track, will literally “turn your day around.”
Featuring good time, party tunes like “Hello Patio,” and introspective offerings such as “Won’t Be Over You,” I Got This is as refreshing as a cold drink on a blazing hot day. When it comes to spreading sunshine, Stacie Roper, keyboardist Rob Shapiro and guitarist Darren Gusnowsky put it themselves, I Got This.
1. Hello Patio
2. Two Hearts and a Radio
3. Do it in the Sun
4. Won’t Be Over You
5. No Sleep
6. I Got This
Hey Romeo has been nominated for Fan’s Choice Award and our happy to announce our fans can vote!
The Canadian Country Music Association wants you to be the one to present your favourite Canadian country star with the 2012 CCMA Fans’ Choice Award.
One vote/contest entry per email address will be accepted. Contest entrants must be age of majority in the province in which they reside. The Ultimate Fan contest closes 11:59 AM, EST on Friday, August 24, 2012. Voting for the 2012 Fans’ Choice Award closes 5:00 PM, EST on Friday, September 7, 2012.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
New single from
“STARTS WITH YOU”
- Canadian Country Music Association’s 2012 Slaight Music Humanitarian Award Recipient (previous recipients Gord Bamford and Johnny Reid)
- Alberta’s Country Music Awards – First Country Female Artist of the Year
- Presented with Aaron Lines at the CCMA’s The Jim Cuddy Band and The Heartbroken Performance in 2011 on the CBC Televised Award Show
- CCMA Songwriter’s Café Performance in Hamilton and coming up in Saskatoon
- Opening Act Performances for Terri Clark, Easton Corbin, and Randy Travis
- Big Valley Jamboree Axe Songwriter’s Workshop Performance
- Calgary Stampede Chinook Breakfast Performance 2012
- Manitoulin Country Fest Mainstage Entertainment and Songwriter’s Circle
- Performance with Jason McCoy and Jamie Warren
- Live Televised Performances on CTV’s Canada AM and Breakfast Television
- Featured Performer in John Landry’s Ontario Christmas Tour
- Top 50 Finalist in youth category for International Songwriter’s Competition
- Raised over $194,000 for the Grande Prairie Youth Emergency Shelter Society as the creator for the annual concert fundraiser Big Hearts For Big Kids
- Music Video “Pictures on a Crooked Wall” added to rotation on CMT
A gifted singer and songwriter with a huge charitable heart, 18-year-old Tenille has become an unstoppable force in Canadian country music. The Canadian Country Music Association has recently announced that she will be honored with the Slaight Music Humanitarian Award this year.
In 2011, she was awarded Alberta’s Female Artist of the Year and also nominated at the Canadian Country Music Awards as the youngest ever Female Artist of the Year. Tenille’s proudest achievement to date, however, has been founding, organizing, and hosting Big Hearts for Big Kids, a fundraiser that has raised more than $194,000 in the past three years for Grande Prairie’s Youth Emergency Shelter Society- the Sunrise House.
Tenille has also contributed to fundraising efforts for Slave Lake, Haiti, Canadian Cancer Relays, The Wounded Warriors Foundation, and she will be spending part of her summer with the Tim Horton Children’s Foundation, sharing her joy of music with the kids at the Kananaskis camp. With her new radio single “Starts With You” currently released and an exciting schedule of upcoming events, Tenille has found time to finish her graduating year of high school and is currently working with Nashville producer Fred Mollin on her sophomore album, to be released in early 2013.
Tenille – Starts With You – Lyric Video